Palm Beach County businesses are invited to hire and train a young adult this summer. The program runs for 5 weeks and interns are able to work up to 40 hours per week. Interns must pass a rigorous screening process. Our staff develop job matches based on skills/abilities and monitors the achievements of each intern. Please see our FAQs page for more information.
What Employers Provide:
- Mentorship and valuable work experience for a summer intern
- A safe and secure work office and environment
- Consistent supervision of the intern
What Employers Receive:
- The opportunity to make a difference and impact a youth's life by providing them work experience
- Intern assistance for 5 weeks at no cost to the employer
- Full screening and background check of intern at no cost to you
The program includes a rigorous screening process for youth applicants. Staff develop job matches based on skills/abilities and monitoring achievements of each intern. Following the employer registration, employers must attend an Employer Orientation to learn more about the program. Please contact our Desk Hotline at 561-340-1060 ext. 2361 if you have any questions.
Once we receive your registration, a CareerSource consultant will call you within 48 hours to discuss your intern request and schedule a site visit. A match is NOT guaranteed, but we value our business relationships and want to meet your needs.
Employers matched with an intern are required to attend an Employer Orientation. Please contact our Desk Hotline at 561.340.1060 ext.2361 if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in this program and your commitment to Palm Beach County Youth!